Our clients, a Sales and Lettings Agent based in Manchester, are seeking a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
This is a varied and busy role, therefore, our clients are seeking an individual who is highly organised, can work on their own initiative and within a small team.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Arranging and conducting lettings and sales viewings at properties
- Negotiate and handle lettings and sales offer
- Handling tenant applications and referencing
- Completing inspections and inventories
- Arrange check outs
- Qualify telephone and website leads
- Liaising with tenants and maintenance contractors
- Handling complaints
- Respond to any queries or issues from both tenants and landlords or 3rd parties
- Provide excellent customer service
- Diary management
- Supporting property management if required to cover
- Sourcing new business and seeing through to completion.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships
- Promoting the company brand professionally
- As a Sales and Lettings Negotiator, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- A basic salary of £20,000
- On target earnings of £25,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.