Our clients, a design and manufacturing company in Gravesend, are currently recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator to work within their sales department. This is working for a company in a Project Manager capacity. They deal with the public and commercial sector and liaise with Architects, Contractors and End Users on a daily basis. Originally established in the early 1900s, they have gone from strength to strength and offer a contemporary design and supply service of high spec washroom systems. This role is perfectly suited to someone who has strong sales experience, whether this is from the travel industry, retail or a service lead industry.
As a Sales Co-ordinator your role will involve:
- Overseeing and managing a project database of 200 projects
- Speaking to Architects, Contractors, End Users and Quantity Surveyors to establish the current timeline of each project
- Establishing when each project is out to tender and then resourcing to find out who each Main Contractor is tendering for the project
- Providing quotations to the contractors, by liaising with the in house team of Estimators
- Booking appointments for the Specification Managers to visit a site, or discuss via an online teams meeting
- Helping Contractors to discuss their budgets for each project and offering a cheaper quotation where needed
- Developing new business with the use of ‘warm’ leads
- Offering a first-class service and building a great relationship with your clients
- Keeping diary notes on the in-house computer program
To be considered for the Sales Co-ordinator role you must have:
- Previous experience in a sales or Business Co-ordinator role
- Be able to think outside the box and are able to build relationships with clients of all skill levels
- Be proactive and a great team player
- Be methodical and have great attention to detail
- Able to work to and hit monthly sales targets
As a Sales Co-ordinator you’ll be required to work:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- My client also offers a rota starting at 8:30 am and finishing at 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday.
- The company offer free parking in the centre of Gravesend but is right on the doorstep of Gravesend train station if you do not/prefer not to drive.
Our client is offering the successful Sales Co-ordinator:
- Basic salary of £21,000 - £28,000 basic, depending on the level of sales experience
- Uncapped commission of £35,000 - £45,000 OTE
- Company monthly bonus when the company hits a target
- Voucher incentives
- Free parking
- Casual clothes policy and dress down Fridays
- Regular team nights out and incentives
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.