An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join my clients’ thriving and growing, forward-thinking independent estate agency branch based in County Durham.
Ideally, my client is looking for a property professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and is a great communicator, both verbally and written. As well as, an individual who is self-motivated, organised and personable.
Sales Negotiator duties will include, but will not be limited:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
To be considered for the role of sales negotiator, you must have the following attributes:
- Minimum 12 months Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Own vehicle and clean UK driving licence
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00AM – 12:30PM.
My client is offering the following to the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic - £19,000 - £21,000 (Depending on Experience),
- OTE £25,000 - £30,000 uncapped
- Car mileage
- Progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.