Our clients, a well-established international Estate Agency are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team in Fleet.
The Sales Negotiator duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Collecting information about a property, and arranging market appraisals
- Offering advice on the value of the property to would-be vendor clients
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Negotiation with prospective buyers and sellers from instruction, to viewing and through to offer stage
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and assisting where necessary with the after-sales department
- Advising buying clients on viewing options and helping them decide which they’d like to offer on
- Regular care calls to all vendor clients to provide viewing feedback
- Keeping up to date with market trends in the local residential property market
To be considered for the role of the Sales Negotiator you must have the following:
- Experience within a targeted sales environment
- An excellent work ethic
- A valid UK driving license and own vehicle
- Act professionally and adhere to high company standards
- Punctual and contribute to the development of the company
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £14,000 - £16,000 basic
- £25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.