Our clients, a highly successful company, are looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their team in Newport.
The position is dealing with business sales and would suit someone from an Estate Agency background with a minimum of 2 years experience. This is a targeted sales role dealing with a wide variety of different businesses therefore offers a varied working week.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Effectively dealing with email and telephone enquiries from interested parties
- Arranging of viewings and providing feedback
- Negotiating deal through to offer stage and liaising with both parties to agree a sale price, whilst carrying out necessary checks
- Making the necessary referrals to third-party advisers such as solicitors and accountants. Liaising with professionals on behalf of the vendor / purchaser to get a sale agreed
- Price Reductions
- Enter applicants onto database and regulatory match them against businesses
- Offer advice on the sales / acquisition of the business and the best ways to market a business
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Strong background in property sales
- Ability to close for business
- Offer excellent customer service
- A strong telephone manner is essential
In return, our clients are offering:
- A basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000
- On target earnings of £20,000 - £25,000
- Working pattern of Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm and a Saturday rota 10am – 4pm (when working a Saturday, you have a day off in the week)
- Branded company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.