Our client, a busy and expanding Estate Agency in Petersfield, are looking for an experienced property professional to join their team as a Sales Valuer.
This is a role that requires someone who already possesses experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer and can hit the ground running. You will be hard-working, driven, motivated and have a real passion to succeed! You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively.
As a Sales Valuer your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
- Visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary
- All aspects of the listing process
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
To be considered for the role you mut have the following:
- Proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- You must have a Full UK driving licence for this role.
- 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
In return my client will offer:
- Basic £20,500
- OTE £30,000 +
- Additional Benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.