Our client a well-established and leading independent estate agency is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Land Manager to join the companies Land and New Homes team in St Albans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, reviewing, and securing land/sites for residential development, whilst being responsible for ensuring the site delivers profits. The ideal candidate will not only be experienced in Land and New Homes but a motivated individual looking to progress within their career.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Up to 3 years’ experience in land acquisition with a proven track record
- Strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
- IT Literate
- Great communication skills
- Local knowledge of the Hertfordshire area
Key tasks of a Senior Land Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Sourcing new development sites
- Business generation for the Land and New Homes department
- Negotiate sales
- Lead the new homes department continuously progressing
- Dealing with current and potential new developers
- Report directly to the MD sales figures
- Monday - Friday
- occasional weekends
In return, our clients are offering the successful Senior Land Manager:
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic
- £70,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage