My clients are looking for an experienced Senior Mortgage Administrator to join a fast-paced & forward-thinking independent mortgage brokerage. The role will be to provide administrative support to the brokers and directors in the business. The reason this position has available is due to high levels of business and new advisers joining the business.
This role with come with a great progression opportunity as you will be asked to head up the administration team as this continues to grow.
The Senior Mortgage Administrator duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide an effective and efficient support service to the department and dedicated consultants.
- Responsible for administering and progressing applications, managing leads, and liaising with 3rd parties, clients, and consultants.
- Great management skills in running your own day.
- Understanding of Exchange and completion predictions
- Manage a junior administrator in the team
To be considered for this role as a Senior Mortgage Advisor, you must have the following:
- At least a years’ experience as a Senior Mortgage Administrator/Sales Progressor (the more experience the better).
- Experience with keying in on lender portals.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- They would also look at a strong Property Sales Negotiator looking to get into financial services.
In return, our clients are offering the following for the Senior Mortgage Advisor:
- A basic salary of £27,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Great bonuses
- Progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage