Our client is a respected, successful, and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth, they are seeking a Senior Property Manager to join their friendly team in Norwich.
Property management experience is essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- 2 years minimum property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
Key tasks of a Senior Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly.
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords.
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork.
- Making sure all legal obligations are up to date.
- Arranging EPC’s, Gas safety inspections, etc
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am - 5.30 pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00 am - 4 pm.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Senior property Manager:
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage