My client, an independent architectural consultancy is currently seeking a Structural Engineer to join their team to work across their two office’s located in Norwich and the North Norfolk coast.
The Structural Engineer will have experience of:
- Confident and experienced in designing with all common structural materials.
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings.
- Managing projects
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships
- Experienced and knowledgeable with building structures.
- Comfortable with delivering projects at a range of size and complexity
- Comfortable working both individually, and as part of a wider team
- Driven and committed delivery of exceptional work
The successful Structural Engineer will be:
- Chartered or Incorporated Structural Engineer (or working towards.)
- £30,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Possible profit share
- Flexible working hours across the two offices
- Car mileage
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.