Are you an experienced salesperson with your CeMAP and looking to get into the mortgage industry? Our client is a growing impartial Mortgage brokerage based across the Thanet District, providing exceptional service to clients across the UK. Due to their expanding business, they require an additional Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser to maintain their high levels of service to both clients and the professionals we work with.
My clients will provide full training for the Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser, to get them speaking with clients as soon as possible. They are currently experiencing high levels of leads and most brokers are writing between £20,000 - £30,000 a month.
The key duties for this Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser will include, but will not be limited to:
- Identify customers’ financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customers’ needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always knowing how you are performing against these.
To be considered for this Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser role you must have the following:
- CeMap or other industry-recognised qualification is essential
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment (within Estate Agency, Accountancy, Banking or Financial Services)
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities
- Full driving licence
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer the following to the successful Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- A basic salary of between £18,000 - £25,000 + Commission
- The OTE for this role will be £40,000 - £45,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.