Are you looking to pursue a career in Estate Agency?
Our client has a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to get into the industry as a Trainee Negotiator. They are looking for a hungry and driven individual to join their successful team, ideally with a sales or customer service background.
The Trainee Negotiator's duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Registering new clients
- Organising and attending viewings
- Negotiating sales
- Greeting buyers and vendors
- Offering a great customer service
To be considered for the role of Trainee Negotiator, you must have the following:
- Highly motivated and driven
- Keen to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Full UK Driving License and own car
- Monday to Friday with a Saturday rota.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Trainee Negotiator:
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary
- £22,000 - £24,000 OTE
- Commission for mortgage appointments and solicitor referrals
- Full training is provided
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.