Our client a busy and growing independent estate agency is looking for a full-time Trainee/Sales Negotiator in Long Eaton.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected estate agency and there will be opportunities to progress within the business. The role will suit a hard-working individual, with a confident manner over the phone and someone who possesses an ability to build rapport quickly. This would be a great opportunity to get into the industry.
Key Responsibilities of a Trainee/Sales Negotiator:
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achieve new business
- Generating new listings through successful market appraisals
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Dealing with enquires promptly
- Administrative duties
Requirements of a Trainee/Sales Negotiator:
- Positive and polite manner
- Target-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Full UK Driving licence & own car
- A professional approach to your work and a presentable appearance
- Basic £17,500
- £25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage