Bryony Smithcandidate, candidates
Endless job applications without an interview can be frustrating and disheartening but GCB Recruitment is here to help!
We specialise in property and financial services recruitment and have 10 years’ experience successfully placing candidates with reputable clients across the UK and internationally. So, if you need CV advice or want to hear about the latest vacancies in your area why not give us a call. Meanwhile, here are our top tips on how to stay positive whilst job hunting:
- Set measurable goals – quality over quantity when it comes to applications. Pick a handful of positions you want to apply to and tailor your CV and cover letter to those roles.
- Prioritize which roles you want to apply for and make your application the very best it can be.
- Focus on things you can control – think of ways you can improve your CV, could you gain work experience or learn a new skill?
- Research the company and practice interview questions to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Don't take rejection personally – a lot of people are looking for work at the moment, so if you don’t get invited to an interview it doesn’t mean you're not a good candidate.
- Have a daily routine and take a break from job hunting for your mental wellbeing.
For the latest vacancies within the property industry and financial services head to our candidate’s job search page.
You can also contact us on 01603 66777 whatever your query, we are here to help.